Ron Estes, Jason Smith, Mike Lee, Bob Latta
January 29, 2021 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Kansas, on the reintroduction of his Protecting Individuals with Down Syndrome Act, the Marist/Knights of Columbus poll on “Americans’ Opinions on Abortion,” and Kansas’s proposed constitutional amendment to allow new regulations and restrictions on abortion.
- Jason Smith, U.S. Representative for the 8th district of Missouri, on his No Abortion Bonds Act, which will remove the tax-exempt status of any bond that goes to an abortion provider or abortion clinic.
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, on his pro-life bill, the Protecting Life in Foreign Assistance Act.
- Bob Latta, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of Ohio, on his SAVE Moms and Babies Act, which would prohibit new abortion drugs and create stronger regulatory oversight of current abortion drugs.
- Watch ProLifeCon Digital Action Summit.
- Learn where your state stands on abortion with FRC's Pro-Life Maps.
- Download and share FRC’s prayer guide for the nation, our new leaders, and the church.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, Parler (when it comes back).
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Parler (when it comes back).
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.