Jason Smith, Russ Vought, Brad Dacus
Today’s show features:
- Jason Smith, U.S. Representative for the 8th district of Missouri and Ranking Member on the House Budget Committee, on the waste and abortion funding in the $1.9 trillion spending bill approved by the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Russ Vought, President of the Center for American Restoration and former Director of the Office of Management and Budget, on Biden’s nominations and his efforts to oppose Big Tech censorship.
- Brad Dacus, President of Pacific Justice Institute, on the U.S. Supreme Court ordering Santa Clara County, CA to lift its ban on indoor church services.
- Read Tony’s op-ed about HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Check out FRC’s resource on HHS nominee Xavier Becerra.
- Learn more about Deputy HHS Secretary nominee Rachel Levine.
- Read FRC’s score letter explaining opposition to the $ 1.9 trillion spending bill.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.