Roy Blunt, Michael Waltz, Angela Hill, Jody Hice
Today’s show features:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri and Ranking Member on the Senate Rules and Administration Committee, on his decision not to seek reelection in 2022 and on the passaging of the $1.9 trillion dollar spending bill.
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida and Member of the House Armed Services Committee, on China effectively ending democracy in Hong Kong.
- Angela Hill, Mississippi State Senator, on Mississippi Governor Reeves signing into law a bill that protects girls’ sports.
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, on H.R. 1, the Democrats’ power grab to federalize elections.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find out more about why President Biden’s nominee for HHS Assistant Secretary is unfit for the position.
- Check out FRC & FRC Action’s election integrity resources.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Learn how the partisan coronavirus relief bill promotes abortion.
- See how your state stacks up on protecting life.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.