Brian Kemp, Rhonda Milstead, Missy Thomas Irvin, Gordon Chang
Today’s show features:
- Brian Kemp, Governor of Georgia, on the Left’s objections to Georgia’s new election integrity law.
- Rhonda Milstead, South Dakota State Representative for the 9th District, on the South Dakota House of Representatives overwhelmingly rejecting Governor Noem’s veto of the Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.
- Missy Thomas Irvin, Arkansas State Senator for District 18, on Arkansas enacting the Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and The Great U.S.-China Tech War, on China sanctioning officials, including Tony Perkins, on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn more about religious persecution in China.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.