James Lankford, Scott Perry, Robin Lundstrum, Mike Pompeo
Today’s show features:
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, on his visit to the border and the Democrats’ effort to get rid of the filibuster paving the way for the Equality Act and a federal takeover of the election system.
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Pennsylvania and Member of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, on President Biden announcing a $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan as well as tax increases.
- Robin Lundstrum, Arkansas State Representative, on the Arkansas legislature approving the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- Mike Pompeo, Former Secretary of State, on the Biden State Department disbanding the Commission on Unalienable Rights and reversing Trump policies protecting human life and religious freedom.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Learn more about the inequality of the Equality Act.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Learn more about the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.