Kevin Brady, Todd Jones, Justin Danhof, Franklin Graham
Today’s show features:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee, on President Biden announcing a $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan and tax increases.
- Todd Jones, Georgia State Representative, on Delta Airlines going woke over Georgia’s voter ID law.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel and Director of the Free Enterprise Project for the National Center for Public Policy Research, on conservatives mobilizing to stop corporate tyranny.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act that is now sitting on Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson’s desk.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Learn more about the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act.
- If you live in Arkansas, ask Gov. Hutchinson to protect children and sign the (SAFE) Act into law.
- Watch and share Tony’s interview with Franklin Graham.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.