Ken Blackwell, Barry Loudermilk, Quena Gonzalez, Pat Fagan
Today’s show features:
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on his op-ed: Corporate Wokesters Betray Shareholders’ Trust by Bashing Election Integrity Laws.
- Barry Loudermilk, U.S. Representative for the 11th district of Georgia, on GOP lawmakers targeting Major League Baseball’s antitrust immunity following its decision to remove the All-Star game from Georgia.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Director of State & Local Affairs, on pro-family legislation in states across the nation.
- Pat Fagan, Director of the Marriage and Religion Research Institute, on his response to an op-ed that claims, “America’s record godlessness is good news for the nation,” and on what social science actually says on the benefits of religion for individuals and society.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.