Tom Cotton, Tyler O'Neil, Robert Aderholt, Steve Scalise
April 12, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on the U.S. Supreme Court striking down California’s restrictions on in-home religious gatherings, President Biden’s commission on court packing, and on his letter to the Department of Defense on its use of the Southern Poverty Law Center as a resource.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor for PJ Media, on corporations weighing in against election reform laws.
- Robert Aderholt, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Alabama, on the letter signed by GOP members of the House appropriation committee urging support for the Hyde Amendment.
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana and House Minority Leader, on his visit to the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Read more on the corruption underlying the SPLC.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.