Mike Johnson, Scott Rasmussen, David Bullard, Jonathan Koeppel
May 24, 2021
On today's show:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, discusses the Israeli-Hamas ceasefire agreement, the Biden Administration’s efforts to revive the Iran deal, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi extending the proxy voting until July.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, emphasizes the importance of the abortion issue ahead of the midterm elections.
- David Bullard, Oklahoma State Senator, explains his bill that banned Critical Race Theory from being taught in Oklahoma public school classrooms.
- Jonathan Koeppel, a high school Spanish teacher in the St. Tammany Parish Public School System, objects to his school’s radical gender theory curriculum.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.