Chris Mitchell, Warren Davidson, Gordon Chang, Beth Mizell, Gabrielle Clark
June 3, 2021
On today's show:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, explains the recent leadership tensions in Israel as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s opponents form a coalition deal to remove him from office.
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th district of Ohio and former Army Ranger, shares his thoughts on what Dr. Fauci’s recently released emails reveal about the origins of the coronavirus, and President Biden announcing a “month of action” and promoting “free beer” incentives to boost vaccination rates.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and The Great U.S.-China Tech War, explains what the public needs to know about the U.S. government funding in Wuhan.
- Beth Mizell, Louisiana State Senator, urges Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards to sign the Louisiana Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.
- Gabrielle Clark, head of the Nevada chapter of No Left Turn in Education (NLTE), discusses her lawsuit against her son’s school, the first known lawsuit by a parent against Critical Race Theory in public schools.
- Download a sample universal opt-out letter to protect your children from indoctrination in their schools.
- Watch this week’s Pray Vote Stand highlighting everything you need to know about Critical Race Theory.
- Read more about LGBT indoctrination in public schools.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.