Kevin Brady, James Lankford, Robert Cahaly, Russ Vought
June 9, 2021
On today's show:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee, discusses the Biden administration’s impact on the financial state of the nation, including COVID relief funding, the global minimum tax announcement, the administration’s budget, continuing infrastructure talks, and the latest job report numbers.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, discusses the Senate Homeland Security report's findings on the January 6th breach of the U.S. Capitol.
- Robert Cahaly, Chief Pollster at the Trafalgar Group, explains the findings of his recent survey showing 64 percent of Americans believe parents should decide whether their children receive the COVID vaccine.
- Russ Vought, President of the Center for American Restoration and former Director of the Office of Management and Budget, advises parents on how they can fight back against Critical Race Theory (CRT) indoctrination in their children’s’ classrooms, and discusses the concerns about Biden’s Education Department’s plans to fund CRT curricula.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.