Michael Waltz, Meg Kilgannon, Justin Butterfield, Roger Severino, Mike Kelly
June 17, 2021
On today's show:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, on concerns about President Biden’s leadership on the international stage.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, warns parents of what the U.S. Department of Education’s LGBT guidance means for public schools and prepares parents to counter the Left's radical agenda for schools.
- Justin Butterfield, Deputy General Counsel at First Liberty Institute, urges the IRS to reverse its decision that denies a religious group tax exempt status because their “Bible teachings” are “affiliated with the Republican party.”
- Roger Severino, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, unpacks guidelines that were unilaterally issued by an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Chairwoman on gender identity.
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania and Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on Oversight of the House Committee on Ways and Means, celebrates the unanimous Supreme Court ruling that upheld the First Amendment right of Catholic Social Services (CSS).
- Download a sample universal opt-out letter to protect your children from indoctrination in their schools.
- Read more about LGBT indoctrination in public schools.
- Read FRC's publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/a