Matt Rosendale, Rob Chambers, Ian Rowe, Dena Nelson
June 18, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, discusses his letter to the Secretary of the Veteran Affairs (VA) Department to continue prohibiting the VA from offering abortions or providing abortion counsel, the pro-abortion agenda being pushed by congressional Democrats, and the cancellation of the Keystone pipeline project.
- Rob Chambers, Vice President of American Family Association Action, urges conservatives and Christians to fund candidates directly, bypassing the Republican National Committee after its Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel applauded the woke LGBT agenda.
- Ian Rowe, Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, analyzes the impact that a father has on the outcome of children.
- Dean Nelson, FRC's Senior Fellow for African American Affairs and the Executive Director of Human Coalition Action, talks about the history and importance of Juneteenth and offers a biblical perspective on race.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Read FRC's publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.