Mike Kelly, Chris Carr, Dan Grant, Meg Kilgannon
June 29, 2021
On today's show:
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania, discusses the rising crime rate across the country.
- Chris Carr, Georgia Attorney General, calls out the Department of Justice for suing to overturn Georgia's election integrity law and using the lawsuit as a "political campaign flier."
- Dan Grant, CEO of 2nd Vote, shares the investment options 2nd Vote is offering for the "unwoke."
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, talks about today's FRC Action School Bootcamp broadcast and warns parents after Planned Parenthood gave flyers to 8th graders, informing them that they can get an abortion without parental consent.
- Download the sample universal opt-out letter.
- Learn more about FRC's new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action's resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.