Roger Wicker, Mary Miller, Gene Mills, Gordon Chang
June 30, 2021
On today's show:
- Roger Wicker, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, analyzes the infrastructure bill taking shape in the U.S. Senate, and talks about his letter to Secretary Becerra opposing his decision to end the fetal tissue research advisory committee.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, shares what she is observing on her trip to the southern border.
- Gene Mills, President of Louisiana Family Forum, discusses the efforts in the Louisiana legislature to override Governor Edwards’ veto of the “Fairness in Women’s Sports Act.”
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," discusses the GOP House hearing yesterday investigating the origins of COVID, and the breaking news that China is building more than 100 new missile silos in its western desert.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.