Daniel Dreisbach, Dean Nelson, Ryan Bangert
July 2, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Daniel Dreisbach, professor of legal studies at American University, sets the record straight on American history.
- Dean Nelson, FRC’s senior fellow for African American affairs and the executive director of Human Coalition Action, remembers Frederick Douglass’ Fourth of July speech in context.
- Ryan Bangert, senior counsel and vice president for legal strategy at Alliance Defending Freedom, provides an update on the Jack Phillip’s Masterpiece Cakeshop case and the College of the Ozarks’ fight to keep separate dorms for men and women.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.