Lisa McClain, Kristen Waggoner, John Bursch, Meg Kilgannon
July 6, 2021
On today's show:
- Lisa McClain, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Michigan and member of the House Armed Services Committee, calls out President Biden for refusing to take responsibility after he pulled U.S. troops out of Afghanistan, and U.S. athlete Gwen Berry for disrespecting the flag and anthem of the country she represented during the Olympic Games.
- Kristen Waggoner, general counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, laments the U.S. Supreme Court’s refusal to review the Washington Supreme Court decision against floral artist Barronelle Stutzman, who politely declined to violate her religious beliefs by creating a floral arrangement for a same-sex wedding.
- John Bursch, senior counsel and vice president of appellate advocacy with Alliance Defending Freedom and attorney representing Thomas More Law Center, celebrates the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in favor of protecting the privacy of donors to nonprofits.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s senior fellow for education studies, discusses over 5,000 teachers pledging to push Critical Race Theory (CRT) in their classrooms “regardless of the law” and the largest U.S. teachers union vowing to “fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric.”
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.