Greg Steube, Sam Brownback, Lea Patterson, Dan Bishop
July 8, 2021
On today's show:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida and member of the House Judiciary Committee, discusses attempts to break up Big Tech and hold the companies accountable, the White House’s fraudulent claims that Republicans are defunding the police, and the latest ransomware attacks targeting American businesses.
- Sam Brownback, former Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, previews next week’s International Religious Freedom Summit.
- Lea Patterson, Counsel with First Liberty Institute, applauds the IRS for reversing its decision to deny a religious organization tax-exempt status because their “Bible teachings” are “affiliated with the Republican party.”
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, urges parents to fight back against the push to include critical race theory in school curriculum.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.