Tyler O'Neil, Leslie Rutledge, Justin Butterfield, Jay Bhattacharya
July 13, 2021
On today's show:
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor of PJ Media, reports on President Biden’s speech pushing back on the view that the 2020 election exposed ballot fraud issues.
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General, shares the contents of a letter from 21 state attorneys general to President Biden concerning his new guidance on education and employment, and reaffirms the necessity of the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act as the Department of Justice works to overturn the Act.
- Justin Butterfield, Deputy General Counsel at First Liberty Institute, commends the Fifth Circuit for issuing a stay to allow a judge to have chaplains pray at the start of his court sessions.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, discusses COVID mask mandates and the vaccination crusade.
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.