Andy Harris, David Curry, Grace Gao, Andrew Brunson
July 15, 2021
On today's show:
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Maryland, member of the House Committee on Appropriations, and co-chair of the GOP Doctors Caucus, discusses the elimination of the Hyde Amendment from this year’s Labor, Health, and Human Services Appropriations Bill, the situation in Cuba, and the Surgeon General’s advisory warning the American public about the threat of COVID health misinformation.
- David Curry, President and CEO of Open Doors USA, shares Open Doors’ recent report on India detailing the urgent threat for religious minorities there.
- Grace Gao, Daughter of Gao Zhisheng, shares her story of the Chinese government targeting her father, a human rights lawyer whose exact whereabouts have been unknown for the past four years.
- Andrew Brunson, FRC's Special Advisor for International Religious Freedom, shares highlights from this week’s IRF Summit 2021.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.