Chip Roy, Matthew Spalding, Bob Gibson, Meg Kilgannon
July 23, 2021
On today's show:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st District, calls out Dr. Fauci for spreading misinformation, and discusses President Biden’s CNN townhall meeting and the Protecting Life on College Campus Act of 2021.
- Matthew Spalding, associate vice president and dean of the Van Andel Graduate School of Government for Hillsdale College in Washington, D.C., talks about new advancements in history education, including Hillsdale College’s new 1776 curriculum and the Department of Education withdrawing the 1619 project grant program.
- Bob Gibson, Russell County School Board member, shares his school board unanimously rejected Virginia’s transgender school policy even after the Virginia Department of Education threatened consequences.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s senior fellow for education studies, discusses Virginia’s transgender school policies and the pushback from school districts in Virginia and around the country, the possible return of mask mandates in schools, and Hillsdale’s 1776 curriculum and Department of Education withdrawing its 1619 project grant program.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.