Roger Marshall, Kristina Wong, August Pfluger, Mark Green
July 27, 2021
On today's show:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Senator from Kansas and member of the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, shares why it would be disastrous to close down the economy or impose vaccine and mask mandates, and talks about the letter he signed along with 8 other U.S. Senators to President Biden on the government’s assault on freedom of speech.
- Kristina Wong, reporter for Breitbart News, details what happened during the first hearing of the January 6th House Select Committee.
- August Pfluger, U.S. Representative for Texas's 11th District and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, questions why President Biden is rejecting Cuban refugees while leaving the southern border wide open, and discusses his bill reimbursing ranchers and farmers who have incurred costs related to illegal immigration.
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th district of Tennessee and decorated combat veteran, critiques the National Defense Authorization Act provision that forces women to register for the draft, and warns of the House Democrats' agenda to eliminate the Hyde Amendment, which currently protects taxpayer dollars from being used to fund abortions.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.