Steve Scalise, Robert Cahaly, Kevin Brady, Marsha Blackburn
July 28, 2021
On today's show:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Louisiana and House Republican Whip, details what happened during the first hearing of the January 6th House Select Committee.
- Robert Cahaly, senior strategist and chief pollster at the Trafalgar Group, shares his findings on how Americans view COVID vaccine mandates and critical race theory in public school curriculum.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and ranking member of the House Ways and Means Committee, reports on President Joe Biden’s first six months in office.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee and member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, discusses the Coca-Cola executive testifying before the Congressional Executive Commission on China, her introduction of the "United Nations Transparency and Accountability Act," and a new survey showing only 20% of Americans support allowing men who identify as transgender to play in women’s sports.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.