Mike Johnson, Ron Johnson, Frank Gaffney, Louie Gohmert
July 29, 2021
On today's show:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana and vice chairman of the House Republican Conference discusses the appropriations bills moving through Congress this week.
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin and member of the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, talks about the Senate Republicans’ letter to President Biden on Big Tech censorship and responds to California Governor Newsom’s news conference on COVID-19.
- Frank Gaffney, founder and executive chairman of the Center for Security Policy, warns on the dangers of the Chinese Communist Party’s influence around the globe.
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Texas and member of the House Judiciary Committee, contrasts how the Department of Justice is treating those who were a part of the January 6th Capitol riot compared to those arrested during the BLM and Antifa riots.
- Watch last night’s episode of Pray Vote Stand about the Left’s push to force Americans to pay for abortions.
- Tell your U.S. representative to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.