Matt Rosendale. Meg Kilgannon, Katherine Johnson, Heather Johnston
July 30, 2021
On today's show:
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, discusses Nancy Pelosi’s mask mandate.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s senior fellow for education studies, decries the court decision that determined parents lack standing to challenge Virginia’s new transgender school policies and discusses the Guilford Public School parents ousting GOP school board members who were sympathetic to the county’s radical agenda.
- Katherine Johnson, FRC’s research fellow for legal and policy studies, talks about FRC’s amicus brief filed with the U.S. Supreme Court in the abortion case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization.
- Heather Johnston, founder and president of JH Israel and U.S. Israel Education Association, shares about her new book, Uncommon Favor: The Intentional Life of a Disciple.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.