Ralph Norman, Dan Bartkowiak, Kathy Rapp, Jerry Bowyer
August 9, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative the 5th District of South Carolina, discusses President Biden’s push for vaccine and mask mandates, what’s really in the Senate infrastructure bill, and the Biden/Sanders $3.5 trillion spending plan.
- Dan Bartkowiak, Director of Communications at Pennsylvania Family Institute, shares what new documents reveal about the University of Pittsburgh’s experimentation on unborn and aborted babies.
- Kathy Rapp, Pennsylvania State Representative, calls for a state investigation into the University of Pittsburgh’s Health and Human Service’s grant being used for experimentation on unborn and aborted babies.
- Jerry Bowyer, Editor of Townhall Financial and author of "The Maker Versus the Takers," talks about the implications for higher inflation and the economy as Congress moves to spend trillions more.
- Tell your U.S. Senators to vote against the infrastructure "deal."
- Tell your U.S. Senators to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Contact the Pennsylvania Auditor General and tell him to investigate the University of Pittsburgh’s experimentation on aborted babies.
- Check out FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview resources.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.