James Comer, Ken Blackwell, Luther Harrison, Ken Paxton
September 2, 2021
On today's show:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky and Ranking Member on the House Oversight Committee, talks about his efforts to get to the truth of what happened in Afghanistan.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, discusses the recently passed Texas election reform bill and how the future of America could look if the Democrats succeed in passing their federal election takeover bill.
- Luther Harrison, Vice President of North American Ministries for Samaritan's Purse, shares an update on Samaritan’s Purse’s Hurricane Ida relief efforts.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, celebrates the U.S. Supreme Court 5-4 ruling allowing a Texas heartbeat law that protects an unborn child after a heartbeat has been detected to go into effect.
- Support Hurricane Ida relief efforts in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.