Kevin Brady, Dan Gainor, Marty Makary, Gordon Chang
September 6, 2021
On today's show:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and ranking member of the House Ways and Means Committee, discusses President Biden’s push for the largest tax increase since 1968.
- Dan Gainor, Vice President for Free Speech America and Business at Media Research Center, talks about a survey showing a decline in trust in the media.
- Marty Makary, Professor of Health Policy at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, shares the findings of an Israeli study showing natural immunity is 13 times stronger than the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," discusses why we must hold Beijing accountable for Afghan militants' crimes.
- Support Hurricane Ida relief efforts in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.