Marsha Blackburn, Jane Orient, Mark Robinson, Ken Paxton, Mike Gonzalez
September 9, 2021
On today's show:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, discusses President Biden’s plan to announce a COVID-19 vaccine mandate on federal workers and also on private sector companies with more than a hundred employees, a report that includes previously undisclosed about the origins of COVID-19, and the situation in Afghanistan.
- Dr. Jane M. Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, talks about why the COVID-19 vaccine should not be mandated.
- Mark Robinson, North Carolina Lieutenant Governor, shares his report on the indoctrination happening in North Carolina public schools.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, discusses the U.S. Department of Justice’s lawsuit against the Texas Heartbeat law.
- Mike Gonzalez, senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation’s Allison Center for Foreign Policy, previews his new book BLM: The Making of a New Marxist Revolution Kindle Edition.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Support Hurricane Ida relief efforts in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.