Vicky Hartzler, Pete Ricketts, Mike Berry, Chad Robichaux
September 20, 2021
On today's show:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri and member of the House Armed Services Committee, discusses what’s happening at the southern border, General Milley’s calls to the Chinese, and a provision in the National Defense Authorization Act that requires women to register for the draft.
- Pete Ricketts, Governor of Nebraska, explains how he is fighting President Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Mike Berry, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, decries the Department of Defense’s requirement that military members must receive the COVID vaccine or face removal.
- Chad Robichaux, Founder of the Mighty Oaks Foundation, shares the latest on evacuations and the state of Afghanistan.
- Sign up for FRC Action’s latest school board boot camp on Tuesday, September 21.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.