Mary Miller, Tate Reeves, Robert Destro, Brent Keilen
September 23, 2021
On today's show:
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, discusses an upcoming vote in the House on a bill that could block state pro-life laws.
- Tate Reeves, Governor of Mississippi, shares how he is fighting back against President Biden’s vaccine mandates.
- Robert Destro, Professor of Law and founding Director of the Interdisciplinary Program in Law & Religion at The Catholic University of America's Columbus School of Law in Washington, D.C., talks about how Christians and pastors can respond to the vaccine mandate.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, discusses the Virginia governor’s race and the highlights from FRC Action’s second school board boot camp.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.