Marsha Blackburn, Chip Roy, Nina Schaefer, Gary Hamrick
October 6, 2021
On today's show:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee and member of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, discusses Attorney General Merrick Garland’s intimidation campaign against parents who speak out at school board meetings, the Senate testimony from former Facebook employee and whistleblower Frances Haugen, the Democrats’ spending spree and the debt ceiling standoff in Congress, and reports that the Kabul airport bomber was released from the Bagram base prison only days prior.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st District, urges House and Senate Republicans to vote no on the National Defense Authorization Act unless the provision forcing women to register for the military draft is removed.
- Nina Schaefer, Senior Fellow in Health Policy at the Heritage Foundation, exposes the hidden healthcare agenda in Biden’s “Build Back Better” plan.
- Gary Hamrick, Pastor of Cornerstone Chapel, previews this week’s Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Watch this week’s Pray Vote Stand Summit, October 6-8.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Encourage Sen. Joe Manchin to continue standing strong for the unborn.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.