Bob Good, Leslie Rutledge, Ken Paxton, Ken Klukowski
October 8, 2021
On today's show:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, comments on the Education and Labor Committee letter calling for a hearing on the DOJ’s task force targeting parents who speak out at school board meetings.
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General, warns against the overreach of the federal government by the Biden administration.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, shares his plan to appeal a judge's temporary block of the Texas Heartbeat law.
- Ken Klukowski, Senior Counsel at Schaerr Jaffe law firm, responds to President Biden’s speech this week on the vaccine mandates.
- Watch this week’s Pray Vote Stand Summit, October 6-8.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece, “Vaccine Mandates Sticks it to Freedom.”
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.