Mark Robinson, Roger Gannam, Gene Hamilton, Connor Semelsberger
October 12, 2021
On today's show:
- Mark Robinson, North Carolina Lieutenant Governor, discusses the pushback he has received from the Left for speaking out about radical LGBT indoctrination in public schools.
- Roger Gannam, Assistant Vice President of Legal Affairs at Liberty Counsel, talks about a New York court granting a preliminary injunction for health care workers after the state attempted to remove religious exemptions and accommodations from their COVID shot mandate and Liberty Counsel’s lawsuit against the Department of Defense’s vaccine mandate.
- Gene Hamilton, General Counsel for America First Legal Foundation, discusses America First Legal Foundation's request for a Department of Justice investigation into Attorney General Garland’s memorandum targeting concerned parents who speak out at school board meetings.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, shares the pro-life concerns in the $ 3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.