Ron Johnson, Dan Celia, Connor Semelsberger
October 13, 2021
On today's show:
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, discusses the status of President Biden’s private employer vaccine mandate, his letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin asking why COVID vaccines are being mandated for military servicemembers, and his letter demanding answers on Attorney General Merrick Garland’s call to investigate concerned parents.
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Stewardship Ministries and host of “Financial Issues,” talks about the state of America’s work force after a record 4.3 million workers quit their jobs in August and more than 100,000 workers are threatening to go on strike.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses the Loudoun County School District’s response after a dad said the school district tried to conceal the assault of his daughter.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, shares how the $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill will impact childcare, welfare, and education.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.