Rand Paul, John Boozman, Jody Hice, Kevin Brady
November 3, 2021
On today's show:
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, talks about how several senators are introducing a measure to revoke President Biden’s vaccine mandate on private employers and his letter demanding answers after the National Institutes of Health deleted information about of gain-of-function research from their website.
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas and former school board member, discusses the role parental rights played in the Virginia election and the GOP Senate resolution supporting parents’ right to be involved in their child’s education and rejecting the DOJ’s memo to investigate parents who criticize education policies.
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th district of Georgia, shares what the Virginia election results and the Atlanta Braves victory show about the growing pushback against the far Left’s agenda.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, gives an update on the debate in Congress over the Democrats’ massive spending bills.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, reacts to the election results in Virginia and around the country.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.