Chip Roy, Andrew Bostom, Charles Herbster, Stacy Langton, Meg Kilgannon
November 9, 2021
On today's show:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st District, gives his thoughts on the Biden administration’s COVID jab-or-test mandates and the GOP members who voted for the infrastructure bill.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Clinical Trialist and Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, discusses Merck and Pfizer’s experimental and potentially groundbreaking COVID antiviral pills.
- Charles Herbster, Nebraska business owner, shares what’s happening in Nebraska schools.
- Stacy Langton, a mother in Fairfax County, Virginia, talks about her opposition to sexually explicit books in public school libraries.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares the latest news on education and school boards.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Explore FRC and FRC Action's education resources.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.