Michael Waltz, Roger Wicker, Mike Berry, Dan Celia
November 10, 2021
On today's show:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida, gives an update on China and discusses the Navy SEALs lawsuit against the Biden administration for refusing religious exemptions to the vaccine mandate and Biden’s effort to shut down a second oil pipeline.
- Roger Wicker, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, talks about the COVID vaccine mandates.
- Mike Berry, General Counsel for First Liberty Institute, discusses the Navy SEALs lawsuit against the Biden administration for refusing religious exemptions to the vaccine mandate.
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Stewardship Ministries and host of “Financial Issues,” shares the current state of the economy, inflation, and joblessness.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Check out, “6 Things to Know About Biden’s Anti-Family Budget Buster.”
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.