James Comer, Luther Harrison, Paul Schmitt, Meg Kilgannon
December 13, 2021
On today's show:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, shares about the devastation from the recent tornadoes and relief efforts across Kentucky.
- Luther Harrison, Vice President of North American Ministries for Samaritan's Purse, discusses Samaritan’s Purse’s relief efforts in the states devastated by tornadoes.
- Paul Schmitt, Legal Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, celebrates a ruling upholding the religious rights of a church school after Maryland officials revoked the school’s eligibility to participate in a voucher program based on the school’s beliefs on marriage and sexuality.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, warns of school districts across the U.S. screening teaching applicants about their political beliefs and commends parents for successfully persuading an Arizona school district to cancel a “Transgender Awareness Week.”
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.