Kevin Brady, Vicky Hartzler, Mary Beth Waddell, Andrew Bostom
December 21, 2021
- Rep. Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas and Ranking Member of the House Way and Means Committee, talks about how Biden administration policies on COVID are adversely affecting the economy.
- Rep. Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri and Member of the House Armed Services Committee, highlights a new Pentagon policy meant to target extremism within the military and also reacts to the U.S. border patrol announcement that a potential terrorist was captured at the U.S. southern border.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs – Family and Religious Liberty, shares about FRC’s success this year preventing woke policies from being included in the NDAA.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, academic internist and epidemiologist, discusses President Biden’s speech today on the omicron variant of COVID.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.