Ron Estes, Ronnie Stinson, Mike McClure, Andrew Bostom
December 14, 2021
On today's show:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Kansas, discusses the Congressional Budget Office’s numbers showing the true cost of the Build back Better bill and shares his concerns about the hidden agendas in the bill.
- Ronnie Stinson, Senior Pastor of Trace Creek Baptist Church in Mayfield, Kentucky, talks about how the church is responding to the worst tornado destruction in the state’s history.
- Mike McClure, Senior Pastor of Calvary Christian Fellowship in San Jose, California, shares about the California Occupational Safety and Health Administration serving a warrant and demanding information on COVID compliance.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Clinical Trialist and Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, questions why COVID policies are drifting further and further away from what clinical data shows about the virus.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.