Andy Biggs, Connor Semelsberger, Ken Paxton, Tami Fitzgerald, Meg Kilgannon
December 16, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Joseph Backholm:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, unpacks Nancy Pelosi’s comments on the “attitude of lawlessness” in the U.S. and discusses Senate Democrats pivoting from the $4.9 trillion spending bill to the election takeover bill.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, discusses FDA nominee Dr. Robert Califf coming before the Senate to answer on abortion, COVID, and the opioid crisis.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, shares about his investigation into pharmaceutical companies promoting puberty blockers for children.
- Tami Fitzgerald, Executive Director of the North Carolina Values Coalition, shares what’s happening in Wake County after parents found over 100 books containing obscene content and filed criminal complaints against the Wake County School Board.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, talks about how parents across the country are successfully engaging in public schools.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools.”
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Watch Pray Together for Life, a nationwide prayer gathering, on demand now.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.