Roger Wicker, Todd Rokita, Mike Berry, Chuck Grassley, Mary Beth Waddell
January 4, 2022
On today's show:
- Roger Wicker, U.S. Senator from Mississippi, discusses Majority Leader Schumer planning a vote to change the filibuster and shares his New Year’s resolutions for Congress.
- Todd Rokita, Indiana Attorney General, previews Friday’s U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments over Biden’s vaccine mandate on health care workers.
- Mike Berry, General Counsel for First Liberty Institute, talks about a federal judge issuing an injunction halting vaccine mandate on Navy Seals.
- Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator from Iowa, goes through Biden’s record of nominating far Left judicial nominees – including Nancy Abudu, an SPLC attorney as a federal judge.
- Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs, Family and Religious Liberty , gives an in-depth look at Nancy Abudu, President Biden’s nominee to a federal court.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Learn more about Nancy Abudu, Biden’s judicial nominee for the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Read the letter FRC and other groups sent opposing Abudu’s nomination.
- Join FRC in a two-year journey through the Bible, beginning January 1.
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.