Michael Waltz, Ken Blackwell, James Comer, Greg Phares, Meg Kilgannon
January 17, 2022
On today's show:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida, discusses the threat of a Russian invasion of Ukraine, the U.S. Army facing recruiting difficulties, and the House of Representatives passing an elections takeover bill.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, shares how President Biden is misusing Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy to push a federal government takeover of elections.
- Greg Phares, former Baton Rouge police chief, shares, in light of the terrorist hostage situation at a Texas synagogue, how security training saves lives.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, commends newly inaugurated Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin for his first executive actions on education.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.