Kevin Cramer, Greg Murphy, Ron Johnson, Meg Kilgannon
January 25, 2022
On today's show:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, discusses the threat of a Russian invasion of Ukraine and his recent visit to Ukraine.
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina and vice chair of the GOP Doctors Caucus, shares the latest on the Biden vaccine mandates and the letter to NIH urging them to study the negative public health implications of mandates and lockdowns to inform future pandemic preparedness.
- Ron Johnson, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, summarizes his panel discussion - COVID-19: A Second Opinion.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares what’s going on in education including National School Choice Week, preschool indoctrination in Minnesota, Virginia schools suing to stop Governor Youngkin’s mask opt-out executive order, and how concerned citizens can get involved in their local school boards.
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC’s two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu’s nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.