Mary Szoch, Mike Pompeo, Kevin McCarthy, Will Wade, and Emir Caner
January 31, 2022
On today's show:
- Mary Szoch, FRC's Director of the Center for Human Dignity, responds to the University of Pittsburgh’s claim that its fetal tissue program is “fully compliant with federal and state regulatory requirements.”
- Mike Pompeo, former U.S. Secretary of State, discusses whether sanctions against Russia will effectively deter an invasion of Ukraine and details the long-term threat of China to the United States.
- Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Representative for the 23rd District of California and House Minority Leader, addresses Speaker Pelosi’s decision to extend proxy voting in the House of Representatives, the worsening crisis on the southern border, and the House Republicans “Commitment to America” agenda.
- Will Wade, State Representative for the 9th District of Georgia, talks about his Protect Students First Act and his efforts to get rid of critical race theory indoctrination in Georgia public schools.
- Dr. Emir Caner, President of Truett McConnell University, shares how TMU is equipping students to thrive in a culture that is increasingly hostile to biblical values.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Watch ProLifeCon to learn how you can become a digital pro-life activist.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.