Dave Brat, Ken Blackwell, Sam Brownback, Andrew Brunson, Chip Roy
February 14, 2022
On today's show:
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, addresses what rising inflation and lagging wage growth means for the economy and the political landscape.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, discusses the U.S. Chamber of Commerce demanding an end to Canada’s “Freedom Convoy” of truckers.
- Sam Brownback, former Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom, speaks on China’s human rights record.
- Andrew Brunson, FRC’s Special Advisor for Religious Freedom, shares about the delivery of FRC prayer pledges to Päivi Räsänen, a member of Finland’s parliament who is facing trial for expressing biblical beliefs about human sexuality.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st District, reiterates his support of Päivi Räsänen and discusses the letter he wrote offering her prayer and encouragement as she stands trial.
- Tell Congress to respect human rights by opposing the Global Respect Act.
- Read Tony’s piece, “Beijing 2022: A Golden Opportunity to Hold China Accountable.”
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp if you are interested in running for local office.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Read how the U.S. compares to countries around the world on abortion law.
- Stop a leftist activist from being placed on the court! Tell your senators to oppose Nancy Abudu's nomination.
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden's vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.