Jerry Boykin, Bob Good, Joe Harding, James Lankford, Ken Blackwell, Michael Geer
March 29, 2022
On today's show:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, gives an update on Ukraine and Russia.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, outlines President Biden’s $5.8 trillion budget proposal.
- Joe Harding, Florida State Representative, discusses the details of the parental rights in education legislation that was signed into law by Governor Ron DeSantis.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, addresses the importance of maintaining Title 42’s authority to expel migrants at our southern border and his thoughts on President Biden’s $5.8 trillion budget proposal.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, speaks on the Left’s efforts to impeach Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
- Michael Geer, President of the Pennsylvania Family Institute, talks about YouTube’s censorship of the GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Forum.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Let us know how you primarily tune in to Washington Watch!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.