Chris Smith, Mitch McConnell, Franklin Graham, Chip Roy, Mary Miller
March 31, 2022
On today's show:
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, weighs in on the U.S. Senate debate over reauthorizing the Global Magnitsky Act and offers a preview of the upcoming SCOTUS ruling in the Dobbs case.
- Mitch McConnell, Senate Minority Leader and U.S. Senator from Kentucky, discusses the slanted sentencing record of SCOTUS nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, the latest on Ukraine and Russia, and President Biden’s plan to release a million barrels of oil a day from the oil reserves.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan's Purse, talks about his organization’s relief efforts for Ukrainian refugees and his call for a cease fire in Ukraine and Russia during holy week.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, explains how he plans to force a vote on Title 42 to secure the southern border, and the positive outcome of Päivi Räsänen’s case.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District ofIllinois, speaks on her letter to the NCAA regarding biological males competing against female athletes.
- Let us know how you primarily tune in to Washington Watch!
- Read Tony and Rep. Chris Smith’s op-ed published in the Washington Times, “Putin the war criminal: It’s time to investigate his brutality.”
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.