Mike Johnson, Ken Cuccinelli, Betsy DeVos, Jennifer Bauwens
April 11, 2022
On today's show:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana, unpacks President Zelensky’s request for increased aid from the Biden administration and the House GOP’s recent push to terminate the House contract with Citigroup.
- Ken Cuccinelli, former Virginia Attorney General and acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, weighs in on President Biden revoking the Title 42 border policy.
- Betsy DeVos, former U.S. Secretary of Education, speaks on the Biden administration's attempt to gut Title IX.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, discusses the Biden administration’s obsession with promoting transgenderism and the importance of acknowledging the damage inflicted by transgender ideology.
- Thank Gov. DeSantis and Florida Rep. Joe Harding as they stand against woke Disney and the push to sexualize children.
- Register for Reclaiming Education for the Gospel, Tuesday, April 12th at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Check out FRC Action’s resources for parents looking to get involved in their local schools.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.